Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Elf On The Shelf - Day 18

We have ourselves quite the adventurous elf. This morning the kids found him bull riding on our nativity bull. Our Filipino nativity is super precious to us and travelled a far way. We loved it because of the traditional Filipino clothing on the nativity characters and of course the Lechon (pig on a spit). I have to say, I think that Sammy steals the scene:
NativityMagic
Yesterday our magic seeds left by Sammy brought candy canes filled with Skittles. Yesterday I forgot to take a picture but there were these HUGE candy canes which you can see were shattered to pieces in the oats to sprout the new treats for today. I'm thinking that was the finale but we decided to wait and see until tomorrow before we pulled them out. Yum, I hope the kids share.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I just wanted to ask where you purchased your Filipino nativity! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete