Wednesday, August 8, 2007

That's My Boy

Today I was outside in the back yard doing some laundry and on my way back into the house I heard the front door slam shut. I knew that Sydney was upstairs taking a nap and that Ryan was at work so I quickly came to the conclusion that Brayden was on the run. Well not really since our property is all gated up and he can't get out on his own... but I knew he was on a mission. He was wearing only his underwear so I went out to ask him to put some clothes on before he started playing outside and I found him sitting on his dads motorbike with a helmet on and everything. It was so cute I just had to go run back into the house and grab the camera! It put the biggest smile on my face to walk outside and have him look at me with this proud smile on his face.


We spent a couple days this week potty training Brayden which turned out to be a lot easier then I expected. I've been told when they are ready, they're ready and he was. We only had an accident the first day and he's been so great since *knock on wood.* He just loves his hot pink potty and his new big boy underwear! Although in years to come Brayden might get upset with me for posting this picture, I just couldn't resist!

2 comments:

  1. How cute is the motor bike picture!
    I love it! Makes me miss you guys oh-so-much! 4 months and counting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. brayden is so cute riding on a bumble bee motorbike edition!!!!!

    ReplyDelete