Thursday, December 9, 2010

Tooth Fairy Dust

FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY! Brayden's loose tooth finally fell out today. He had it so loose that all he had to do was bend over and it just fell jumped out! Poor guy just really did not want anyone in there pulling it out and so he patiently waited and waited for it to loosen. Finally today on the way from school I animatedly told him how I used to twist my loose teeth around not just wiggle them. So he goes and turns it 180* and gets a little excited. Then instead of turning it back the opposite direction he turns it another 180* making a full circle. He then procedes ANOTHER 180* so his poor tooth is seriously hanging on by nothing! He can't turn it anymore which causes a little bit of alarm for him until I get him to understand the tooth needs to be turned in the other direction so it's not backwards anymore and he quickly rotates it back 180* but it's still in there turned one full circle without him realizing it! We get home, he gets out of his cute school uniform and runs off to Isabelle's house and returns maybe 10 minutes later with his tooth in a paper towel. I jump out of the kitchen to take a picture and ask him if he had been twisting his tooth to show Bobbi (he made me text her he could twist it on the way home from school, pretty exciting stuff) but he very adamantly told me "NO" he bent down and "it just jumped out!"
SO COOL!
First Tooth Gone
AND, guess who left evidence behind!? The tooth fairy! Yes, it's true ... tooth fairies have pixie dust and strange shaped feet.
Tooth FairyFairy Prints

2 comments:

  1. That is so cool Brayden... You are so lucky! In all my grandma years I have never seen tooth fairie dust. You must be very special. Love you gma Bt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tooth fairy dust!! Those footprints looks familiar! I'm so happy Brayden's tooth finally jumped out! He's officially a big boy now.

    ReplyDelete