Monday, December 6, 2010

That's Gotta Be One Special Woman

Brayden
Last night we were driving home from the grocery store the kids started talking about how many kids they were going to have after they get married. Brayden then tells us that him and his wife are going to have to have 7 boys and 7 girls to make up their 14. "Wow!" I said, "How are you going to fit them all in a car?"
"Some will just go in the back, some in the middle and some in front with me and my wife," Brayden pauses a moment and continues "and some will stay home with a babysitter because that's a lot of kids."
I laughed out loud. His poor wife! She better have baby machine on her resume!

2 comments:

  1. That will be quite the women. He better live in the Philippines so he will have enough room in the car for all of them ha ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! And very thoughtful to not take them all at once. Although there always is a school bus.

    ReplyDelete