Friday, July 10, 2009

Newest Addition

I went to the pet store yesterday to purchase a small plastic aquarium for our new frogsNameless
(2 of our 4 tadpoles are now jumping around!) and came out with a different animal all together! I was quickly able to aquire a great tank, a filter, air pump and rocks for a couple dollars when I noticed a tank full of little turtles. They were only $3.00 so I thought rather impulsively "why not!?" The guy helping me thought that the tiny new frogs would be safe in the same aquarium as the turtle and I figured if not, no harm done we can always go out and catch another, joke... well, kind of. So far they seem to be co-existing fine together! One of the little frogs likes to hop under the turtles tummy to hide from the kids when they start peering over the aquarium, kind of cute in a reptile sort of way!
So far SHE has no name, help me name our new friend!!


She's Surprisingly Fast!Tummy

2 comments:

  1. Oh, it has to be Gertrude. Gertie for short. (Or Shelly. That would be a good play on words and then I could say I have SOMETHING named after me.)

    ReplyDelete