Sunday, November 4, 2007

Happy Halloween

This year for halloween my kids had these amazing costumes!! A friend of ours from the Philippines made these spectacular outfits for my kids. Her name is Maryanne Domingo and she just wipped these up with her sewing machine in a week. Soooo talented! Brayden was Batman and Sydney was a Fairy Princess. It was really difficult for me to get a decent picture of the two of them since they were so excited to finally be wearing them but I have more coming from Ryan's sister Jessica so you'll have to be patient:

3 comments:

  1. A Dad that missing his KidsNovember 4, 2007 at 6:01 PM

    Just looking at my little Batman makes me smile. How could you not run all over the house with a cape like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "the prince and the princess"

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi!
    you're right, they are cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete