Sunday, May 12, 2013

Wind + Sheet = Fun (for kids)

ParachuteI can remember back in my youthful years when I would stand at the edge of the coulee and lean forward letting the wind keep me up. It was fun, I would run with the wind, let it push me faster and cared less what it was doing to my hair. When did I grow out of that?
I can see the kids running in the wind and they don't even seem to notice it, I even catch them laughing when it blows them off center having a great time. Today after church the wind was really blowing and Ryan grabbed a fitted bed sheet out of the closet and took it outside. They made a parachute and let the wind whip them around, they laughed as they tried to lay down but the wind filling the sheet kept them up and when the wind gust slowed and they fell to their bums no one seemed to hurt themselves.
I hope they never grow old like me and always have fun in the wind!

No comments:

Post a Comment