Sunday, October 16, 2011

The Boy is 7

Brayden

Cake PopsWell, we had a party which was a bunch of kids running wild through out the house and Brayden loved every second of it. He got spoiled with gifts and said he loved the cake pops I made so I have to say the day was a success. The most important part is that he is 7 years old. We have had 7 years of fabulous memories and laughs. He was the first, the one that turned Ryan and I from a couple into a family and so he's special (don't worry I tell all my kids they are my favourites!) So to celebrate our first born here are some of the few things we love about this kid:
*He is so compassionate.
*Brayden retains everything, his memory often surprises me
*He has the best freckles and they absolutely suit his personality. I just LOVE them.
*He's still not embarrassed to kiss me goodbye or wave at me from across the park at school
*He is pretty easy going and gets along with pretty much everyone
*He has this amazing sparkle in his eyes when he smiles, I can't help but smile back at him
*and, most importantly, he loves us and we love him

1 comment:

  1. SOMEBODY must have been really proud of her cake pops cuz there's a photo of them but not of the birthday boy!! They look awesome, Megs. Although I love Brayd's freckles, I think my favourite part of him is how expansive his memory bank is. He's such a smartie pants.

    ReplyDelete