Thursday, August 18, 2011

Mr. and Mrs. Porter

We woke up early from our KOA campground site just outside of Yellowstone to find it freezing outside. I hadn't seen my breath in years. Not a good wake up call. I reluctantly pulled myself out of my semi-warm sleeping bag and made a mad dash for the showers and stood under the hot water as long as I could. I am seriously a baby now when it comes to cold temperatures. It's pathetic. I then ran back to our tent with a towel around my head so my hair wouldn't turn into icicles to find Ryan had the van on with the heaters blowing like mad. We were trying to make a warm environment for the kids to transfer into. As we were rolling up our tent with our freezing cold fingers that were refusing to do what we wanted I could feel tears in the corner of my eye fighting the cold.
Finally we all made it into the toasty warm van and headed to Rexburg Idaho for Ryan's cousins wedding. We did our final beauty touchups in a gas station restroom and we were ready.
Wesley and Beth Porter were sealed for all time eternity in the Rexburg Idaho temple. It was such a nice sealing! After all us guests shuffled outside into the warm sun and waited for the new Bride and Groom to walk out and greet all their fans. The kids ran around on the nice grass, we visited with family and enjoyed the welcomed change in temperature from earlier that morning.
Family ShotBryan and SydneyMadison
After a little bit out came Wesley and Beth. They looked great and Beth was beautiful. So congratulations to the newly weds, definitely worth the early morning freezing wake up call!!
Presenting Mr and Mrs PorterKiss

No comments:

Post a Comment