Wednesday, May 7, 2014

What Does the Fox Say?

Last week on my way home from work I saw a fox running across the road just by our house. It was so fast that I wasn't sure and when I pointed it out to Madison she didn't see it. I was excited because last summer I had seen a fox in the tall grass beside but once they had bailed the field I hadn't seen it again. On my way home today I stopped at the mail box and saw something moving around in the ditch and I was curious and as we were pulling up closer I realized it was a little fox family. A larger fox (the mom I assumed) immediatly ran down into the hole while three babies wrestled and played around. Madison and I watched for a while through our rolled down windows until we heard the mom call (yes, now I know what the fox says) and all of them dashed into the hole. They were seriously the cutest things ever!
Baby Foxes

No comments:

Post a Comment