Monday, September 9, 2013

First Day of Joy School!

Joy SchoolToday was Madisons first day of Joy School. It's a parent run preschool group that I'm doing with 3 other moms. There are 2 girls and 2 boys including Madison and I think she's going to love it. She really does not like to be left out of anything that her brother and sister are doing and school is a pretty big part of that. She was so excited as we got her backpack together with her pencil crayons, glue and paint shirt and seemed pretty ok with everything as I dropped her off for the first time.
After I picked her up she had so much to tell me. She had a great time and seemed pretty disappointed that it wasn't going to be an everyday thing. I guess you have to save something special for kindergarten!

No comments:

Post a Comment