Saturday, September 28, 2013

Celebration!

Ry

GrandpaIt isn't every day when we are able to fit in all three set of parents but today was a success. We drove down to Lethbridge Friday night for the weekend. We woke up early this morning and went with Ryan's parents and each of his siblings to the LDS temple in Cardston. It was a nice relaxing morning and a great start to RYANS BIRTHDAY! Everyone stuck around afterwards for some lunch before departing so we got to spend the morning with the Beatties. We then went back to my moms for a little bit to change and eat some birthday cake with them and then took the kids to my dads because not only is today Ryans birthday but it is also my dads birthday. While we were there we had the most amazing appetizer I have ever had in my entire life. It might have been the best food I have ever tried, AMAZING. I couldn't get enough of it and I couldn't eat it fast enough. I felt that if I was going to slow down and enjoy it that I would get less because everyone else was eating it too. We had a great time at my dads hanging out, the kids always love playing around with Auntie Kait and she never fails to keep up with their expectations. Tonight she taught them the illusion of walking up/down stairs behind the couch along with riding the non existent elevator. Always good times to be had!
So, too two of the most important men in my life: Happy Birthday and I love you both!!

No comments:

Post a Comment