Saturday, September 1, 2012

Summer Vacay - Day 65: Girls vs. Boys

Waterton LakeToday Brayden got to go to Waterton on a boys motorbike trip. They joined Ryan’s dad and younger brother. I was a little bit nervous because that’s quite a long time for Brayden to have to hold on but he was totally fine enjoying his man time. They spent the whole day in Waterton and were thoughtful enough to bring back his sisters a treat! The girls were a little sad they didn’t have any special trip planned so I called up my mom and invited her to join us for a girls matinee of Brave at the Movie Mill. I figured a princess movie would win me some big bonus points and if Nana came, that would seal the deal. It was fun and I’m not embarrassed to admit I cried at the end, Disney gets me every time! The kids really enjoyed the movie too although at one point it got a little scary and I was happy to have my mom there as an extra lap or I would have had one kid on each knee until the moment passed. If you haven't seen Brave yet, you should.

The BoysReady to Ride

No comments:

Post a Comment