Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Nothing Like Having Your Own Wheels!

For the past week I have been waking up to the noise of our front door slamming shut. The first time it really scared me since I was sure I had locked the door before going to bed and I couldn't figure out what was going on. I jumped out of bed and ran downstairs and peeked out the window and there was Brayden sitting on his brand new bike riding it around the driveway. Don't worry!! We have a gated property so he can't get out onto the road. Everymorning since that is how I have woken up, he unlocks the door and slams it shut on his way to the bike!
Every waking moment is spent wanting to ride his bicycle, the "L.A. Lady." He's become really good and starting and getting himself going pretty fast. We're still working on the brakes since it's hand brakes and his little hands can't exactly reach the brake from the handle. Ryan has taken him around the block a couple of times and he just loves it!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's awesome! I love how he gets going on the bike, small pedals to gain momentum - smart kid!

    ReplyDelete