Tuesday, October 9, 2007

The School For Creative Beginners

Last week we enrolled Sydney at the same school Brayden attends, she starts in January when we get back from our Christmas holidays! I'm so excited since they'll be going to school at the same time, it gives me 2 hours a day to do whatever I want....
I was checking out the new school webpage when I noticed that Brayden and his daddy made it onto the pictures section of their page!! You'll have to browse through the pictures to see what Brayden has been up to so far this year but it's such a great school! My favorite of the 3 pictures Brayden is in has Ryan and Brayden painting his "My Kid Walks All Over Me" shirt.

2 comments:

  1. I see crocs aren't just in north america. they look like a big thing over there too!
    school looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are so cute! Brayden is getting so big.I still can't get over how young kids can go to school there, though!

    ReplyDelete